Bring your students for a chance to learn about the animals that can be found in Panama!
Click to learn about the different School Adventure packages adapted for children aged 3-18
Zoo Admission Rates
3-11 YEARS$15.99 US
12 & UP$24.99 US
Treat your family to a half day or full day of tropical adventure on the Caribbean coast of Panama!
Zoo & Beach
Admission to Safarick’s Zoo
Shuttle service to the beach at Bala Beach Resort
0-2 YEARS: FREE
3-11 YEARS: $23.99 US
12 & UP: $34.99 US
Safarick’s School Adventures packages
Break away from textbook learning and discover through your senses
At Safarick’s Zoologico Rescue & Rehabilitation Program we developed special adventure packages for your students, through which children and youth discover, experience, conquer fears, build team work skills, interact, learn, and have fun while becoming one with nature at the same time as benefiting wild animals and local communities.
You can choose from 1- to 5-day adventure packages adapted for children 3 to 18 years old, including among other: guided activities at Safarick’s Rescue & Rehabilitation Zoo, animal enrichment workshops, visits to indigenous communities, historical visits, camping, beach, river, snorkelling, forest hikes, and kayaking.
For more information, please contact us, or subscribe to our School Adventures list below:
Download the different Safarick’s Zoo School Adventures HERE!
- No other discounts are accepted
- Safaricks Zoologico is a non-smoking site.
- Dogs and other pets are not allowed on site.
- Guide dogs are allowed on site, with the exception of all animals areas, for safety reasons.
- Due to weather conditions or for any other valid reason, Safaricks Zoologico reserves the right to close certain areas temporarily or for the day.
- Fares and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Box of animal food : $1.50
- Feeding the animals is a privilege. Safaricks Zoologico cannot guarantee its guests their collaboration.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC: THURSDAY-SUNDAY
From 9:00am to 4:00pm
With reservation only: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday